Sunday, 20 October 2013

Singapore Best Food - Nasi Ambeng at Mamanda Restaurant


I am a big fan of Nasi Ambeng because I love Malay food and I enjoy communal style eating very much. So, when Ahmad from Mamanda Restaurant in Singapore invited me to taste their Nasi Ambeng, I was excited to give it a try and looked forward to it in great anticipation. It turned out to be a great dining, cultural and social experience, something that I would recommend to everyone. Read more.


  1. May i know where is the restaurant located at ??

  2. have never tried nasi ambeng,till today could you send me some information on it pls

  3. $60 for a glorified cai png is not really a good deal imho.


I firmly believe that taste is subjective and so, warmly welcome differing viewpoints :-D But, I disapprove negative comments that are anonymous or hide behind fake identities. I feel that that is the same as speaking ill of others behind their backs. I look forward to all your comments :-D Thank you. (Date: 18 Dec 2015)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...