Tony Johor Kaki Travels for Food · Heritage · Culture · History

Food Explorer Storyteller with 63 million+ reads 📧 johorkaki@gmail.com

Singapore Best Food - Nasi Ambeng at Mamanda Restaurant

Nasi-Ambeng-Mamanda

I am a big fan of Nasi Ambeng because I love Malay food and I enjoy communal style eating very much. So, when Ahmad from Mamanda Restaurant in Singapore invited me to taste their Nasi Ambeng, I was excited to give it a try and looked forward to it in great anticipation. It turned out to be a great dining, cultural and social experience, something that I would recommend to everyone. Read more.

4 comments:

  1. May i know where is the restaurant located at ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. have never tried nasi ambeng,till today could you send me some information on it pls

    ReplyDelete
  3. $60 for a glorified cai png is not really a good deal imho.

    ReplyDelete

All comments submitted with genuine identities are published