Tony Johor Kaki Travels for Food · Heritage · Culture · History

Johor Kaki Adventurous Foodie Traveler with 77 million+ reads 📧 johorkaki@gmail.com

Boon Keng Road Fish Head Bee Hoon • It's All About the Tee Poh Soup📍Blk 416 Bedok North 文慶路鱼頭米粉 ☎ 87777730


Boon Keng Road Fish Head Bee Hoon is a popular, tasty and affordable fish soup spot in Bedok about 15 minutes walk from Bedok MRT station.

(*No longer at Boon Keng Road hor.)

Located in 劉咖 Lauka Kopitiam at blk 416 Bedok North Ave 2.

The menu is on large signboards overhead like at those fastfood restaurants.

Make your order, pay, you will be given a pager, return to your seat and wait, when you pager buzz, go to the counter with your pager to collect your food. Easy. Fuss free and efficient.

I had a fish soup sans carbs for SGD$5. Healthier choice and great value for today's market.

The soup was watery and cloudy. The taste of tee poh umami was pronounced. I am glad that there wasn't any evaporated "milk" added.

The bowl was chocked full of fish slices, bitter gourd, lettuce, and tomato wedges.

Generous amounts of ikan batang fish slices. The slices were served with skin which I like for additional flavour and texture. It's all very subtle natural fish sweetness with some savouriness from the soup. The tender fish meat was quite fresh.

I like bitter gourd. The bitter gourd slices were done a little soft tender, natural vegetable green sweet taste with very little bitterness.

Crunchy juicy lettuce.

Other customer's lunch with mee sua.

I enjoyed this fermented soy beans which added savouriness to the food I am eating. Natural probiotics good for gut health too.

For me, Boon Keng Road Fish Head Bee Hoon's winner is their umami savoury soup with fresh fish sweetness. So delicious. Affordable pocket friendly prices too.

Boon_Keng_Road_Fish_Head_Bee_Hoon__Bedok_文慶路鱼頭米粉

Stall name: Boon Keng Road Fish Head Bee Hoon 文慶路鱼頭米粉


Address: Blk 416 Bedok North Ave 2, #01-53, Singapore 460416 (stall inside Lau Ka coffee shop)


Nearest MRT: 15 minute walk from Bedok station


Tel: 87777730


Hours: 10am - 10pm



Read more 👉


Singapore


Follow me on Facebook & Instagram



Written by Tony Boey on 12 Sep 2026


No comments:

Post a Comment

No censorship. All comments with genuine identities are published