Tony Johor Kaki Travels for Food · Heritage · Culture · History

Food Explorer Storyteller with 63 million+ reads 📧 johorkaki@gmail.com

Royale Food Durian Dessert Video - Behind the Scene with Johor Kaki

Royale-Food-Durian-Dessert-Video
Click on photo to view video

We had a lot of fun in the scorching sun making this video for Royale Food Durian Dessert :D

The video was made by Infinete Loop Media in the public park at Taman Merdeka.

Royale-Food-Durian-Dessert-Video

Discussing the story board with Sean, the boss of Royale Food. We wanted the video to be humourous and entertaining.

I was supposed to be a lucky guy with a durian rolling pass me while I was practising tai chi in the park. 

Royale-Food-Durian-Dessert-Video

Ken, the boss of Infinete Loop Media, showing me the tai chi 太極 moves.

Royale-Food-Durian-Dessert-Video

The tai chi scene which was not used. Guess my flying crane stance didn't impress Ken :P

Anyway, while going through my tai chi movements, a durian rolled by.....

It wasn't some divine gift, someone had to toss it across my feet :P

Royale-Food-Durian-Dessert

Rolling the durian with bare hands didn't get it very far :P

Royale-Food-Durian-Dessert-Video

Using a glove also didn't help very much.

Royale-Food-Durian-Dessert-Video

In the end, what worked was to push (not kick) the durian with the sole of the shoe.

I was supposed to try to the open the durian with various means but fail. 

Royale-Food-Durian-Dessert-Video

Attempting to open the durian with a karate chop. This scene was not used in the final video.

Royale-Food-Durian-Dessert-Video

Tossing the spiky durian high into the air and letting it crash to the ground. There was the real danger of my head getting in the way :P

Royale-Food-Durian-Dessert-Video

The car key scene that made it into the final video.

I was frustrated that I tried every means, and everything failed.

Royale-Food-Durian-Dessert-Video

Then, Royale Food Durian Dessert floated across my face :P

Royale-Food-Durian-Dessert-Video

hmmmmmm.........

Royale-Food-Durian-Dessert-Video

The punch line - turning my back to the opened durian, walking away satisfied with Royale Food Durian Dessert in hand :D

Looking forward to more such fun opportunities :D

Return to Johor Kaki homepage.

1 comment:

  1. I wish to ask where in Singapore can I purchase this durian dessert? As previously I bought a couple of boxes from sheng siong and tried them, they are pretty delicious. however they had been out of stock for at least 1 month or more. So do you have any idea which part of Singapore which sells their product?

    ReplyDelete

All comments submitted with genuine identities are published