Thursday, 23 July 2015

Top 10 Most Popular Blogs at Singapore Blog Awards SBA 2015 JK1192


Dear friends, Johor Kaki is one of top 10 most popular blogs at the Singapore Blog Awards 2015 based on your votes.

Thank you for your wholehearted support despite the tedious voting procedure.


Your votes have greatly encouraged me to continue sharing about the hawkers of Johor and beyond. With your support, I will continue this work to honour our hawkers through blogging for as long as I am able.

Thank you and I appreciate you much ;-D

Date: 23 Jul 2015

Return to Johor Kaki homepage.


  1. Hi Tony. Congratulation to you for this achievement!

    1. Thank you Cephas for your support and encouragement.

  2. Congratulations~ Keep up the great work~ :)

    1. Thank you Criz for your support. Appreciate much ;-D


I firmly believe that taste is subjective and so, warmly welcome differing viewpoints :-D But, I disapprove negative comments that are anonymous or hide behind fake identities. I feel that that is the same as speaking ill of others behind their backs. I look forward to all your comments :-D Thank you. (Date: 18 Dec 2015)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...