Tony Johor Kaki Travels for Food · Heritage · Culture · History

Food Explorer Storyteller with 63 million+ reads 📧 johorkaki@gmail.com

Fruitsome Asia Thai Maha Chanok Mangoes Sweet & Fragrant 🥭


When I go to Thailand, I always ended up trying to eat as much mangoes as possible as they are so sweet and fragrant 😋 But I am also too lazy to carry the mangoes back home, so I stuffed myself with mangoes while there 😬 🤭

Now I found that I can eat my Thai mangoes and still have it 😁 🕺 thanks to Fruitsome Asia 🙏

Just Whatsapp +65 9366 8984 to arrange your orders.

The Maha Chanok cultivar mangoes from Northeast Thailand come in 5kg boxes. Mango sizes range from XXL (10 pieces in the box) to M (16 pieces). I got the M size to try.

Price is $39.60 per 5kg box. Door step delivery costs $10 per destination (any number of boxes).

We can smell the sweet fragrance of mangoes when we opened the box.


Most of the mangoes in my box were ripe. The few remainder ripen by leaving them in the box for another day or two.

The mango flesh is soft and saturated with refreshing, sweet, floral fragrant juices. It has little, if any fibre.

As these are handpicked export grade mangoes, they are actually better quality than most of those we eat in Bangkok foodcourts and restaurants themselves.

Flat, long and thin stone (seed), so the fruit is mostly juicy flesh. Don't know whether we can plant this in Singapore 🤔 🤭


I disagree slightly with this review ☝ The Maha Chanok mangoes I had from Fruitsome Asia were fragrant like sweet perfume.

If you want to try these delicious Thai Maha Chanok mangoes, Whatsapp +65 9366 8984 to arrange your orders.

Price is $39.60 per 5kg box. Door step delivery costs $10 per destination (any number of boxes).

Next time, I shall go for the XXL mangoes 🤭😋
                  

As mangoes are seasonal, follow Fruitsome Asia on Instagram for the latest news on when fruits are available 🥭



Written by Tony Boey on 30 Apr 2023



Maha Chanok mangoes in Australia. It is also grown in Florida, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments submitted with genuine identities are published