Tony Johor Kaki Travels for Food · Heritage · Culture · History

Food Explorer Storyteller with 63 million+ reads 📧 johorkaki@gmail.com

Merry Christmas to You 2014 with CBTL Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf



I first felt the Christmas spirit this year at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (CBTL) bloggers party to showcase their beautiful collection of festive cakes. Every CBTL Christmas cake was temptingly colourful, cheerful and sweet from classic Black Forest log cake to Chicago cheesecake, Yuzu fruit cake to the irresistibly cute Santa with his gingerbread house.

Thank you CBTL for the invite and wonderful party where I also caught up with several of my best bloggie buddies ;-D.

May I take this opportunity to wish johorkaki readers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and thank you for supporting my blog.

Tony

6 Dec 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments submitted with genuine identities are published