Tony Johor Kaki Travels for Food · Heritage · Culture · History

Johor Kaki Adventurous Foodie Traveler with 75 million+ reads 📧 johorkaki@gmail.com

J2 Famous Crispy Curry Puff📍Amoy Street Food Centre 驰名香脆咖喱卜 ☎ 94758425

I just had one of the best curry puff that I have eaten in Singapore and Malaysia.

It was from J2 Famous Crispy Curry Puff stall #01-21 at Amoy Street Food Centre.

All hands onboard. J2 Famous Crispy Curry Puff hand makes all their curry puffs on site at their Amoy Street Food Centre stall.

Founded in 2007, J2 Famous Crispy Curry Puff has only one stall and it is at Amoy Street Food Centre. The family start work at the stall at 4am to be ready for the first customers at 8:30am.

J2 curry puffs are not centrally (factory) made, then distributed throughout Singapore.


Beside these, J2 also has traditional curry chicken and black pepper chicken fillings.

I chose sardine, my favourite filling for curry puff.

The shell looked crisp, multi-layered, golden brown.

Bulging like a purse with too much money inside 🤭

Like gold, the inside was chocked full of canned sardine, onion, and rempah (spice mix).

Loaded with rempah and aromatics, sweetness from onion, and savoury flavour from canned sardine. I enjoyed the flavours and happy that it's rich in protein too.

The crust was so flaky I couldn't prevent flakes from falling on the table despite my best efforts 🤭

I'll have to try quite hard not to buy curry puffs from J2 whenever I pass near Amoy Food Centre again.

J2_Famous_Crispy_Curry_Puff_Amoy_Street_驰名香脆咖喱卜

Stall name: J2 Famous Crispy Curry Puff


Address: 7 Maxwell Rd, stall #01-21, Singapore 069111 (Amoy Street Food Centre)


Nearest MRT: 10 minute walk from Telok Ayer and Maxwell station


Tel: 94758425


Hours: 8am - 3pm (Sat & Sun off)



Read more 👉


Singapore


Follow me on Facebook & Instagram



Written by Tony Boey on 9 Sep 2026


No comments:

Post a Comment

No censorship. All comments with genuine identities are published